Ad unit 1

Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas, it's Krampus on a Ski Bike!

Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, and Season's Greetings to one and all! Here is another of my "Monsters on Bikes" drawings. Here is that old rascal Krampus, sliding his way to the homes of naughty children on his very own ski bike.

Krampus was drawn with a set of neutral black Copic Multiliners. Although many of the traditional illustrations depict him with one hoof and one quasi-human foot, I opted to give him two hooves. 

I am getting psyched about this project! Hopefully I will have more to post soon. 

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome! used it for my facebook profile pic, great drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, is it ok if I use this image on a facebook page to illustrate the differences between the depictions of Krampus and Santa Claus? I have a face reading company and I thought it would be really interesting for folks to see how different features are traditionally associated with the two very different figures. Please let me know. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete