Ad unit 1

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Monsters on bikes (for a book)!

Monsters on bikes! I have started a series of drawings for a planned book of monsters on bikes. I have 3 done so far (one of them is from my Inktober drawings.) 


First up is my Inktober drawing of the Creature from the Black Lagoon on a tricycle. I like his cute, friendly expression. Not all of the monsters will be scary, and I intend this to be an all-ages book.

 Next up is a Giger-inspired Xenomorph (from "Alien") riding a Pennyfarthing. I modeled the Alien after the one featured in the titualr film, as it has plantargrade feet more suited to cycling.

My final drawing for this update is a manticore. This is the classic manticore design, without wings. 
This drawing is 90% done- I need more work around the mouth. 

That's it for now! Stay tuned for more drawings!

No comments:

Post a Comment