Ad unit 1

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fantasy Film earrings



Just a quick post to share some earrings I made. My good friend Beca (see her twitter here) was wearing some cool fantasy film fairy wing earrings when I hugged her too vigorously, bending the delicate film! So I made her some earrings to replace the damaged ones.

They are actually cicaida wings that I photographed and printed onto transparency film. I then sandwiched the fantasy film between the layers of transparency and voila! Wings!

I may be a klutz who breaks stuff from time to time, but at least I have the skills to repair or replace the things I break... usually.



I made her a large set and a small set. She has multiple ear piercings, so she could wear a full set in each ear if she wanted to :)


Here's me trying on the large ones- they are pretty big!



No comments:

Post a Comment